1. People who have been tagged must write the answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new, original question.
2. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
Note: These are the rules, but no pressure.
Answer if you like, or not. No worries!
1. Make a list of 5 things that you see without getting up.
1. Computer screen
2. My empty bowl(Mrs Feilds cookies are all gone)
3. BoB - my internet connection.
4. A photo from Mum and Dad's wedding (It's black and white)
5. My Supernatural tshirt, which I'm wearing.
2. How do you Style your hair?
Hair??? What hair??? I shaved it all off last Saturday to raise money for the Leukaemia Foundation.
3. What are you wearing now?
Supernatural T-shirt, jeans, socks, runners.
4. What do you hear right now?
5. What is/was for dinner?
Would you believe hot crossed buns(fruitless)? And a magnum dark chocolate coated ice-cream.
6. What did you do today?
Worked. Complained about Dumbass and a certain other person who shall remain nameless......for now! Did a little shopping. Posted a care package to Moondropz.
7. Dog person or cat person?
Both! But currently have neither. My dog, Nipper, passed away last August and I'm not quite ready to replace him yet.
8. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Sick Puppy, of course. Lots of people call me Puppy already.
9. What was the first single record (pre-CD age^^),
Too embarrassing to say.
10. Favorite band/musician*?
11. Favorite book?
Anything from the ....In Death series by JD Robb or anything from Terry Pratchett.
12. What are you doing this weekend?
Not a lot. Calling Moondropz on Sunday afternoon, as usual. What can I say? Can't do a hell of a lot on crutches!
13. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Guitar would be kind of cool.
14. How are you?
Well, let's see........I fractured my kneecap, which is still swollen and has now caused my achilles tendon to shorten. I have been stuck on crutches for 8 months and am STILL waiting to hear from Comcare if they're approving my surgery. My asthma and anxiety aren't too bad right now.
15.What are you doing tomorrow?
Saturday? Sleeping in!!! Playing computer games, rewatching Supernatural episodes and maybe a little Dexter.
16.What are you looking forward to the most?
ChicagoCon, and the LACon (with Moondropz and twitter friends)!!! Also, AHBL3!!! Having surgery so I can walk on my own two feet again!!! Finally paying off my mini cooper in just over 2 months.